Swamper Job Status: Full Time Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates MUST have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to be reliably on time and ready to work when scheduled (scheduling can be unpredictable at times due to industry needs).
- Any type of oilfield experience is preferred but not necessarily required.
- Prefer proficiency in operating hydrovacs.
- We strongly prefer candidates with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and who work well with others.
- Able to lift up to 75 Lbs. frequently
- Able to stand/work for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, kneel frequently throughout the day
- Able to work long hours, during varying shifts.
- Must be able to pass drug screening
- Must have your own housing
- Health insurance available.
- An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- 1+ year of Swamper or Roustabout work.
- Preferred Experience: Any oilfield work experience is preferred.
- Required license or certification: Current Driver's License and clean record.
- Preferred License: Candidates with a Class B CDL or better will be given priority, but it is NOT required for this position.
- This is a job with an unpredictable schedule and physical work.